Saturday, December 24, 2011

(Make-Out) Song Of The Week: "The Christmas Waltz" by She & Him

When you think of Christmas music, I'm sure you don't to yourself; "Boy, I can sure go some sweet, sweet sexin'". And as we all the know, the holidays can tend to bring about serious loneliness if you're not dating anyone. But for argument sake (and my chipper holiday spirit), let's say you're at a Christmas party and you happen to be sipping on that "adult eggnog" a little too much. You strike up a conversation with a female, you sneak a little peck under the mistletoe (yeah, I'm full of corniness), and you take her back to your place to show off how big your tree is (holy crap). You can't put on naughty music because you don't want to be a Christmas Creep (I like that one) but you want something sensual with a hint of romance. I recommend "The Christmas Waltz" by She & Him (aka M. Ward and Zooey Deschanel). It has a vintage, pine-fresh, cozy feel.


Play this song and enjoy soft, sugarplum kisses. Make sure to say her lips taste like candy canes! (no, don't say that). But do have a Merry Christmas! And always stuff that stocking....whatever that means.