Wednesday, December 28, 2011

(Make-Out) Song Of The Week - "Love, Love, Love (Love, Love)" by As Tall As Lions

This week's song can fit a few different moods, depending on what your intentions are (that didn't sound right). Even though the title enforces a stern topic, the feel of this track is also very lustful. It may be one of the best 'make-out' songs unintentionally created to be. It's passionate yet seductively sexual. I hope I'm not the only one who feels this way. It makes me want to have the sloppiest kissing session ever, which would then lead to ripping each other's' clothes off. At the same time, I want to hold that person and ask her to runaway together ....even if I didn't mean it. This can't be healthy. As Tall As Lions needs to be prescribed with a lower dosage. Ah!


I advise you to only play this song with someone you really like. Otherwise, you may make a dumb mistake due to over-consumption of love, love, love, love, love ......get it?